9-Track 1/2" Tape Drive Recommendations?

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 18:49:42 CDT 2015

On Aug 22, 2015 1:08 AM, "Ali Fahimi" <afahimi at alumni.usc.edu> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Recently I came across a complete Pertec interface (card, manual,
software,
> and, cables) thanks to list-member Shaun. Of course what is the point of
> having an interface if you have nothing to interface it to!

What controller did you get? Did you get original installation media for
the software?

I have some Computer Logics PCTD-16 controllers. One came installed in a PC
with some Chi DOS software for it on the the hard drive and manuals but no
installation floppies. I can just copy the installed software directory to
a different PC to move the controller but it would be nice to have a copy
of the original installation floppies to be able to do a clean standard
installation.