Emails going to spam folder in gmail

dave.g4ugm at gmail.com dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 08:47:48 CST 2021

I believe that the BIG PROBLEM is the unthinking liveware that simply looks at Spam filtering effectiveness in terms of how much SPAM it prevents from being delivered, and thinks that if some real e-mail gets lost in the friendly fire the sender is to blame.
Apart from in technical groups as this, not one ever worries about lost mail. Of course as a sender you can set up DKIM and SPF records, but then so can the spammers.

So if you find e-mail to cctalk or cctech goes to your JUNK folder on gmail create a filter to stop it...
... it much less effort than trying to fix google....

Dave
G4UGM