college study

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 17:36:03 CDT 2020

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 at 00:19, Fred Cisin via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Do you want the degree?
> Or do you want to LEARN?

Fair!

Both.

> Take a course in your limited "spare time".
> Then another.
> and another
>
> I did grad school (UC Berkeley) while teaching full time plus running a
> business, and over 40 years old.

This may be tricky in a country where I do not usefully speak the
language -- but if we get through the newest pandemic outbreak and out
the other side next year some time, when Ada is a little older, it's
worth investigating.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: lproven at gmail.com