[cctalk] Replacing the Flyback Transformer From My VAXmate

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Tue May 19 01:52:06 CDT 2020

I have already searched for the DEC part number and drawn a blank. For
reference it is 16-27188-01.

For me the problem is getting any data about the flybacks you find. I have
outline specs for what I need, but no info on the ones I find to help me
determine if they may be compatible. The mac page you quoted doesn't really
say how he determined that the replacement was compatible, but I will try
searching the apple communities to see if I can find more information.

Thanks

Rob

> Radwell, a surplus dealer in New Jersey, lists a DEC terminal Flyback
> Transformer.
> DEC Part number: 16-27975-01 (supposedly used in the DEC VT320 terminal)
> https://www.radwell.com/en-
> US/Buy/MONITOR%20TECHNOLOGIES/MONITOR%20TECHNOLOGIES/16-
> 27975-01
>
> A quick search on eBay produced this flyback candidate by Dalbani, a
Miami, FL