H7874 power supply

Holm Tiffe holm at freibergnet.de
Sun Mar 29 05:30:46 CDT 2020

Rob Jarratt via cctech wrote:

> [...]
I would be interested. I have an VAX400/300 with such an working again
PSU, Changed Capacitors two years before..now it works. A friend gave me
another PSU with a similar fault, changed capacitors as before on the
other one..but no luck at all. It still powers down shortly after
switching on. Yes..thats the most ugly PSU Design I ever saw..and I'm
interested in schematics or parts of them..

Regards,

Holm
info at tsht.de Fax +49 3731 74200 Tel +49 3731 74222 Mobil: 0172 8790 741