H7874 power supply

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 29 01:39:27 CDT 2020

This PSU is a real problem, as you say, complicated and hard to disassemble.
I had one that didn't work, if I remember correctly in the end I had to get
another one. I have a second machine with this PSU which has an intermittent
problem and shuts itself down after a few minutes if it hasn't been used for
a while, but a subsequent power up sees it work for as long as I need it.

It looks like I reverse engineered the schematic of the 12V output board. I
don't know if that would be of any use? How correct it is I don't know.

Regards

Rob