update: stuff for sale - recent move

Joseph Zatarski joezatarski at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 14:39:16 CDT 2020

Just wanted to remind everyone I've still got a bunch of stuff listed
that I'd like to pass on. I've been slowly going through stuff.

Recently added stuff is here, in reverse chronological order. This
should make it easier to stay caught up on newly listed stuff.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19vhF-o6vx9g7l-D8cvLJ5OPJzpdmU9PTTknbxY-mY58/edit#gid=245203856

Full list of categories here, follow the hyperlinks to see the
individual items.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19vhF-o6vx9g7l-D8cvLJ5OPJzpdmU9PTTknbxY-mY58/edit#gid=0

I'm located in the west suburbs of chicago in case anyone is local.

Maybe you need a nubus ethernet card, or a jetdirect card for your HP
laserjet.

Or maybe you need some Bell telephone themed jewelry for the mrs.

If you see something you're interested in, let me know and we can work
out a price. So far, I've generally been looking at 1/2 ebay sold
listings + cost of shipping. You're always free to make a higher or
lower offer, I won't get offended if your offer is too low.

Sales are first come, first served.

Best Regards,
Joe Zatarski