Ordering parts onesie twosie

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 20:45:04 CST 2020

> I don't weep and moan about something from the past vanishes because of
> lack of interest,

Is the list not all about interest in obsolete computer technology,
and getting these weird old machines going again?

> any more than I weep about the unavailability of RTL
> flatpacks or variocouplers or UV201s.

Variocouplers and UV-201s? Bring them on. The market for those items
still exists, and is quite decent. The old timers still know how the
surplus market works.

>  How much of a run do you imagine
> that 5V TTL logic will have?  It's pretty much incompatible with tiny
> cell geometries.

Um...again...this list? 7400 logic is still in demand, to a smallish
extent, with hobbyists. Like people trying to get PDP-11s and stuff
going again.

But it really does not matter. I could have a pallet of currentish
RPis, and, well, I would end up dying with a pallet of RPis.

--
Will