Compiling Fortran77 on the Pro: Where the heck are the library modules?

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Wed Dec 23 03:13:49 CST 2020

On 12/22/2020 7:44 PM, Chris Zach via cctalk wrote:

> Did DEC really jerk people around so badly by selling the FCS or RMS
> libraries as a separate installed product?
Can't answer for DEC, but SCO certainly had things broken up into huge
numbers of parts, some that made no sense had separate licenses.

When you were loading SCO you'd get 30 or 40 floppies for a full system.

I suspect that other systems loaded from floppies, which were even
smaller than the ones SCO was distributed on might have had even more,
and you might not have them all.  Just speculating though.

thanks
Jim