VAXmate PSU

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 8 01:37:42 CDT 2020

I did have this in mind but it seemed to me that the sampling was fine enough. To be sure though, I just now changed my trigger to capture the drop in the D19 anode voltage and set the timebase to 10us, but the results looked identical. I couldn't see any spikes that were different to the pictures I posted last night.

Thanks

Rob