Tap, tap, tap, is this working???

crufta cat ucespamdump at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 13:17:14 CST 2019

I use hosts blacklisting , but its up to some huge number of addresses.

When I say bailed its an unsub.  I suspect its not majordomo or listserve
directly.
The easy way is subscribe and copy the mail and scrape the addresses.
People are starting to see that level of activity on groups.IO.
Compromised machines makes the list activity visible as well.

I wonder of all the subscriber how many have posted something or anything
in
the last 6 month, year, ever?  I suspect the never cases.

Short term solution is use Gmail then run for a while and then kill it or
leave it to
as a bit bucket and replace with new Gmail.

Allison