Alphaservers for free in Athabasca, Alberta

Richard Loken rlloken at telus.net
Mon Aug 5 23:41:25 CDT 2019

On Mon, 5 Aug 2019, Boris Gimbarzevsky wrote:

> A mere 579 miles from Kamloops.  Unfortunately have to talk to my wife who
> thinks I have too many computers even though I've given away bulk of my DEC
> stuff.  Never got a chance to play around on Alpha as it came out during my
> Mac days.

A mere 1,000km, South I assume since you gave the distance in miles but
I don't think you want a 7 foot rack of ES45s in your living room - the
power bill, the heat, and the fan noise would wear on you after a while.

Without looking it up, I imagine I am about 1,000km the other way from
Kamloops.  We could meet in the middle, have a beer together, and trade
trailers. :)
--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV         	  : "...underneath those tuques we wear,
   Athabasca, Alberta Canada       : our heads are naked!"