Alphaservers for free in Athabasca, Alberta

Boris Gimbarzevsky boris at summitclinic.com
Mon Aug 5 22:25:32 CDT 2019

Had to give away my Minc system with 2 RLO2
drives and 2 RK03 drives but it did go to a good
home.  Have a couple of 11/23 systems left but
have been in storeage long enough that can't fire
them up without first totally going over power
supplies as large electrolytics don't age
well.  My wife is after me to get rid of "old
stuff" but it's the most fun to use and easiest
to repair.  May have to placate her by getting
rid of my collection of 80x86 PC's which can now
be easily replaced by Propeller systems for data acquisition applications.