How to enable USB drives in both Windows 98SE AND MS-DOS 7.1.

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Sun Feb 11 15:46:00 CST 2018

On 02/11/2018 01:31 PM, Antonio Carlini via cctalk wrote:
> Nothing but if you're OK with the CHWiki linking to your site (or even
> wholesale copying articles with an attribution) that would be a start
> (even if it's someone other than you doing it).

I would like other sites to link to my site.  I view that social link
graph as part of the value of the web.  (I also think it's part of
Google's secret sauce.)

I'm perfectly fine with both links to my site, or wholesale copies
/with/ proper credit / attribution.

> There are already articles that come from Wikipedia (with attribution)
> so I assume that linking to other sites (or lifting articles with
> permission) would be OK too.

*nod*

> One advantage (for the rest of us, at least) might be that the CHWiki
> might outlast your site (although if you've asked archive.org to keep
> tabs on your site, that may not be the case I suppose).

That is entirely possible.  Of course the opposite is also possible too.
  That's one of the reasons I like to have copies of things on my site,
with proper attribution to where it's copied from.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die