DECmate, Rainbow, and Pro 350/380 parts

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Sun Jul 31 11:10:09 CDT 2016

> On Jul 31, 2016, at 9:59 AM, shadoooo <shadoooo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Paul,
> I have a Pro380, including box, PSU, motherboard, RX50 interface and RX50.
> Unfortunately no other interface, so any missing part could be interesting, specially HD / graphics / network.
> Please let me know if you find something.

The Pro 380 (unlike the Pro 350) has standard graphics built into the motherboard.  There's a 380-specific daughtercard that adds color (two more bit planes), similar to the EBO option on the 350 but slightly different in details.  Hard drive interface and Ethernet require an option card, just as the Pro 350.  the model numbers are the same for both: 401 for the hard drive interface, 42 for the DECNA Ethernet card.

	paul