more vintage computer stuff

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Thu Jul 28 13:16:18 CDT 2016

If you are looking for terminal keyboards, you might subscribe to the RSS on my site, elecshopper.com. There are about 10 different terminal boards there now, and I usually add 20-30 items more per day (although not all keyboards). All of the RSS feeds are available at https://elecshopper.com/rss

Sorry if posting my site is not allowed. If so, please delete this post.