NuTek Mac comes

Swift Griggs swiftgriggs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 15:00:40 CDT 2016

On Tue, 12 Jul 2016, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
> I'm really interested to see how they reimplemented the Toolbox under
> these circumstances, [...]

That was the ROM code, right? I'm curious about that, myself. I guess that
it can all be software emulated. I suppose they could have created some
kind of software mechanism to capture those calls and redirect them to a
library which re-implemented them. I'm guessing the same would be needed
for Quickdraw calls, but perhaps those weren't around in the 6.x days? I
dunno.

> but no one seems to know if any actually got sold. Did they?

I've never seen one in the wild. The picture looks like an early NEC
workstation to me. It's sad that they never made it work to any major
degree. The more the merrier, I say.

-Swift