Source for server lift/hoist?

Pete Turnbull pete at dunnington.plus.com
Tue Jul 5 01:40:41 CDT 2016

I've used a Genie Load Lifter to lift a PDP-11/40, a well-endowed PDP-8/E, an Origin 2000 module and many other heavy things in and out of racks. It will go right under most racks, and lift to a height of about 6 feet. Not very expensive, I think I paid UKP 300 or so.  (I have very limited inet access ATM so I don't know how that compares to other things already mentioned). So useful my colleagues at work bought three more. And they fold up into a fairly small space when not in use.

BTW, thanks, Jay, for that suggestion several years ago!

Pete Turnbull