Latest addition: A bondi-blue iMac

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Fri Jul 1 14:33:11 CDT 2016

On Fri, 1 Jul 2016, js at cimmeri.com wrote:
> This is why it's just easier to use a single criteria -- age -- and leave it
> at that.   Why is age acceptable everywhere else in collecting, but not here?
> Otherwise, someone (the list owner?) has to pontificate over a list of
> acceptable computers.  Good luck with that.

"I wasn't here for the last XXX number of times that that flamewar raged"
is not an acceptable reason to deliberately re-ignite it.

It is an easy, fully objective parameter for OLD machines, not for
"classic" machines, which is subjective.

If you want to create a separate list, where that is the criterion, DO SO.
I will be happy to subscribe to it.
I inherited my mother's Win95 "e-machine", with all the stickers on it;
who wants it?   I have plenty of old machines, many of which are not
classic.
But age is explicitly NOT part of the criteria on THIS list.

That battle has been fought!.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com