Latest addition: A bondi-blue iMac

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 03:51:30 CDT 2016

yes  smecc saved one... I do not  see a lot of them around  anymore....

In a message dated 6/30/2016 6:40:37 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
terry at webweavers.co.nz writes:

My  classic/vintage computer activity has taken a back seat lately but I
did
find a machine I had on the "classic" list for some time.  It's  now part of
the  collection.
http://www.classic-computers.org.nz/collection/imac.htm

Some  would say this is not vintage, classic or collectible (and so
shouldn't be  discussed here).  However, these are all subjected terms which
can be  (and are!) argued about at length.

To me it's a noteworthy model which  had some impact on personal computing
(notably by helping put Apple back in  the game).  Vintage?  At only 18
years old perhaps not but a  classic and collectible?  As time goes by I
would say  yes.

Terry (Tez)