ROM dumps of Intel MDS-2 IOC

F.Ulivi fulivi at tiscali.it
Tue Feb 17 08:19:07 CST 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the images of ROMs installed on the IOC (I/O controller)
board of Intel MDS-2 development systems. In particular I'm looking for
the content of the character generator ROM (A19-2708) and of firmware
ROMs (A50 to A53-4x2716). So far I had no success in googling them.
My goal would be to contribute a good emulation of MDS systems to MESS,
especially for what regards the look of the video terminal. Well, this
is the plan, when "real-life" is not inteferring too much...

Thanks a lot.

-- F.Ulivi