Canvas Print of part of a PDP-1

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 14:09:49 CST 2015

looks  good  Todd!
wall art is  good  to have!
Ed#

In a message dated 12/28/2015 10:54:47 A.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,
tsg at bonedaddy.net writes:

For what  it's worth, I bought myself a Christmas present  of:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151918395795

Which is a print of a  PDP-1 system (well, part of one anyway) on canvas.

It's not inexpensive  but the ePay auction has a %-off "sale" going on
and the web site has  coupons available to reduce the list price.

If you don't want to deal  with ePay then you can check out their web
site at  http://www.greatbigcanvas.com.

No connection and I can certainly  understand that people might want to
spend the not inconsiderable amount on  real hardware but I was pleased
with the result when it arrived  today.

Todd