Where's a good place to list stuff?

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Wed Apr 29 22:01:58 CDT 2015

Mike wrote...
-----
I realize that this list isn't really for listing items for sale or giving stuff away so I hope you'll excuse this, but other than $$$$$ and the XXXXX forum & marketplace, where's a good place to list items like the ones below to see if there's any interest?
----
While this list isn't meant to be primarily a shopping spot.... if you have something classiccmp related to sell or give away... by all means THIS IS THE PLACE.

All I ask is that the same items aren't posted over and over, and that it's not a place for commercial vendors to post daily for-sale lists.

Best,