Hi and what are these?

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Thu Apr 23 21:51:43 CDT 2015

On 04/23/2015 05:56 PM, Justin Keogh wrote:
> Hey everyone, I am new to the list, have a collection of 60's and 70's hardware I am slowly selling, but these have me stumped (I am not an expert in vintage computing):
> http://imgur.com/0SHTT9A
> http://imgur.com/lJXbLjf
> http://imgur.com/uPasyFE
> http://imgur.com/W3eHes1
> http://imgur.com/A5GuF4Z
> http://imgur.com/Wp2jKOb
> http://imgur.com/KEiE9It
> http://imgur.com/okDQVJQ
> Anyone know what either of them are called or what system(s) they go to?
Multibus extender boards.


More information about the cctalk mailing list