CompuServe Drives: Custom firmware?

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Mon Apr 20 14:12:31 CDT 2015

On Mon, 20 Apr 2015, Rich Alderson wrote:

> [...]

Errr, let me rephrase.

Does the PANDA distribution have a MTBOOT that supports anything
additional? I have heard it supports some extra stuff.

(Also, do you have any install tapes/monitor sources/bootstrap sources
from the TOAD-1? I doubt the FDDI is simulated to stock DEC monitors as an
NIA20 and some references regarding SCSI/Networking there would be
helpful))

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff