Another mystery head quiz

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sat Apr 18 18:44:36 CDT 2015

I was goofing around with an old digicam (Fuji MX700)and wondered if I
could stick it on the eyepiece of my old B&L Stereozoom inspection
microscope.  Aside from the obvious problem of using LEDs for
illumination, it looks like it works.  Maybe it's not time to toss the
old camera.  (FWIW, the illumination is a freebie 9-LED flashlight,
which just happens to fit the scope stand--I run it from a old 4.5V
cellphone charger.

At any rate, who can identify the head in this photo:

http://i.imgur.com/mN9v33b.jpg

I'm pretty certain that I know.  It's about 16mm square and is mounted
on a small PCB with lead connections.

--Chuck