3278 tidbit

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 00:00:51 CDT 2015

Having a poke around Wikipedia, I found the following interesting
detail in the 3278 entry:

"3278 terminals continued to be manufactured in Hortolandia, near
Campinas, Brazil as far as late 1980s, having its internals redesigned
by a local engineering team using modern CMOS technology, while
retaining its external look and feel."

That sounds right up my street. Anyone know any more? Ever seen one?

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'