What to look for in a Model 33 Teletype - a newb's buyer's guide?

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 03:18:36 CST 2014


On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 2:34 AM, Robert Jarratt <robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
> wrote:

> Yes, the hammer is actually a piece of metal, with a rubber "cup" over it,
> that often gets called the hammer. You can remove the rubber part and put
> some rigid-ish vinyl tubing over it, but as I have the newly made ones I
> have not done this.
> I will send you the manuals separately.

Thanks much, I'll keep a look-out for them!

More information about the cctalk mailing list