The TRS-80 Journey Continues

Wayne S wayne.sudol at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 16:54:17 CDT 2022

Have you seen this post?

https://www.nightfallcrew.com/15/04/2012/tandy-radio-shack-trs-80-model-4p-dos-boot-disk/

Sent from my iPhone

On May 11, 2022, at 14:24, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

On 5/11/22 16:23, Fred Cisin via cctalk wrote:
are you running montezuma CP/M?
On Wed, 11 May 2022, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk wrote:
Among others.
TRS-DOS,, LDOS, LS-DOS, DOSPLUS, NEWDOS.
I could probably do CPM but at the moment the others are the
question.
I, also, thought that you were asking for Montezuma Micro when I mentioned SYSGEN.
For the TRSDOS derivatives, you may need to locate a floppy boot disk for each, remove all "unnecessary" programs from a copy of it, and then BACKUP lots of copies.

That appears to be the way it is right now.  Wish I remembered
how we took NEWDOS80 from a 40 Track SSDD floppy and moved it
to an 80 Track DSDD floppy (which I had on my Model III back
in the 80's).

But a project might be to fix that.  Might require making
a copy of the boot block for all the different OSes I decide
to play with but, what the heck, we just do this for fun any
way, right?

bill