"newer" vintage computers, parts, electronics for sale $100 LARGE lot

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue May 10 11:12:10 CDT 2022

On Tue, May 10, 2022 at 11:58 AM Grant Taylor via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> On 5/10/22 3:13 AM, Bill Degnan via cctalk wrote:
> > Correct, they are Sun servers.  I forgot they were there in the pic
> > when I made the listing.  I have been trying to find a home for them
> > for months.  Not "vintage enough"
>
> Does "trying to find a home for them" mean in your collection or
> somebody else's caring server farm?

They're yours if you or someone can pick them up here.  I have other
Sun hardware, but I only can support one or two Sun's of my own for
these can go to a good home if I can find one.

<SNIP>
> I don't know how /quickly/ you will move the lot as you've got it
> listed.  But I do believe that /someone/ *will* /happily/ take the lot
> from you as it is.  It seems to be a very reasonably price for what you
> get.  It also looks like there are multiple pieces that will very likely
> the new server farmer will move things on to other peoples gardens.  (If
> I can continue the metaphor.)

Supposedly someone is coming today to get it all, but I can set aside
the Suns if you want them.

I have more than just the items I've listed in the link above that
also have to go, but these I will sell one at a time and as time
permits.

Bill
kennettclassic.com