The TRS-80 Journey Continues

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 15:45:05 CDT 2022

On 5/9/22 14:39, Kelly Leavitt wrote:

> [...]

I "duplicated" getting the prompts that I don;t think should be there.
All I have to do is try to boot from a bad disk.  ie. Hit reset while
holding the "1" key with a non-bootable disk in drive 0:.

> This might help troubleshoot

I don't know that troubleshoot is the word to use.  It's not trouble.
It's just curious as I didn't even think it was possible.

bill