HP9825 internal ROM?

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Thu May 5 13:12:48 CDT 2022

Curious Marc has a complete set of YouTube videos on his restoration
of the HP 9825, due to Power Supply failure (no crowbar) damaging a number of ICs.

The Last video of the series shows fabricated of the PC Board for
it’s missing Crowbar Circuit.
https://youtu.be/gIfJ30fPAOw

HP 9825 Crowbar Protection Circuit Project (Schematic, Parts, Gerbers, etc.
https://www.curiousmarc.com/computing/hp-9825-scientific-computer#h.xrov16yr03br

You can Order the PC Board from PCBWay
https://www.pcbway.com/project/shareproject/HP_09825_66552_Crowbar_Protecton_Circuit_for_the_HP_9825_Vintage_Calculator_a244bde6.html

greg