The TRS-80 Journey Continues

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 13:28:10 CDT 2022

Utterly amazed at how much I have forgotten.

Even more amazed at how much information seems to have been lost
since the days of the TRS-80.

So, I am no trying to get CP/M going again.  I have been able to
get floppy systems working but can not find any information on how
to build hard disk systems.  I have both 2.2 and 3.0 (CP/M+)
available but all of my software pre-dates the easy availability
of hard drives so I seem to be missing the needed pieces for
Montezuma Micro 2.2.  3.0 should support hard drives out of the
box but I can't figure out how.

Does anyone have any old documentation on how to do this?  I would
prefer 2.2 but I can probably do the stuff I want to play with under
3.0 as well.  It's PL/M-80 and it is certainly fun to have it working
again.

bill