Comtec model P135-20/35 Paper Tape Punch

wrcooke at wrcooke.net wrcooke at wrcooke.net
Sun May 1 15:03:25 CDT 2022

> On 05/01/2022 2:28 PM Wayne S <wayne.sudol at hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> Seconded. Punches have to be made to exact tolerances and should be made of a very hard material, (because they can quickly become dull ) that requires special machine tools to manufacture.

Sorry, didn't mean to imply I would do it personally.  That is beyond my abilities as well.  I'm fortunate to have a close relative who is a machinist.

But it's a moot question.  AFter closer examination, the two extra solenoids are missing, so it can't punch 8 levels without adding those as well.

Will