PDP 11/24 - A Step Backwards

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Thu Mar 31 18:12:49 CDT 2022

    > From: Brent Hilpert

    > So apparently I've been looking at the wrong +5V supply (H777) because
    > the rest of you are indeed looking at a different +5 supply (H7140),
    > both of which are in that same 11/24 pdf document

That's because the H777 is the P/S for the BA11-L 5-1/4" box, and the H7140
is the P/S for the BA11-A 10-1/2" box - both of which are, quite reasonably,
covered in the -11/24 print set.

    > I really wish when people are asking for assistance or talking about a
    > schematic or circuit they would include a link/reference to exactly
    > what they are looking at

But everone probably _was_ looking at the same document - just different
pages! Alas, DEC doesn't number _all_ the pages with a 'unique within the
print set' identifier. Still, one could say 'page xx of the PDF'.

	Noel