General Data? Computer Equipment Auction - GSA

Bruce Ray Bruce at Wild-Hare.com
Sat Mar 12 23:21:07 CST 2022

The rack on the left appears to have a Nova 1220 with 6030 315Kb dual
diskette drive and 6045 5 + 5 MB top loader (Phoenix) drive, the rack on
the right appears to be a Nova 2/10 with early model 6026 9-track tape
drive and 6045 disk drive.

Bruce Ray
Wild Hare Computer Systems, Inc.
Denver, Colorado USA