Looking for computer and individual to read old floppy disks

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Fri Mar 11 20:25:23 CST 2022

On Fri, 11 Mar 2022, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk wrote:
> It was mentioned that he would pay someone to do this.  Why not just
> tell him to buy a $20 USB Floppy from Amazon and copy them himself?

5.25" USB floppies seem to be scarce now!
I didn't do any serious searching, but neither Amazon nor eBay showed any
obvious (on first page) hits.

Some of the early USB drives, even if 3.5", MIGHT separate controller and
drive enough to be modifiable, . . .
I would GUESS that the "modern" ones are too "integrated".

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com