Selling: MITS Altair 8800

Dave Dunfield 1297.dunfield at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 06:44:13 CDT 2022

Selling my original 1975 "MITS Altair 8800", often described as the first
"personal computer" (6 years before the "IBM PC"). A real piece of
computing history!

Complete and fully functional, this machine boots and runs a couple
operating systems from the era.

Includes:
 Main Altair 8800 system unit.
 Altair disk case with two Shugart SA-400 drives (1976)
 Multiple S-100 cards.
 Lear-Siegler ADM-3A terminal (1976)
 Dozens of 5.25" hard sector floppy diskettes!
 Original manuals and documentation.
 Jan+Feb 1975 Issues of "Popular Electronics" which featured the Altair.

Also available:
 IMSAI 8080 (the first clone - also the "Wargames" computer) - 1975
 North Star Horizon - 1976
 Commodore PET 2001 - 1977
 Two Tandy TRS-80 Model 1 - 1978
 MicroMint SB-180 (by Steve Ciarcia of BYTE "Circuit Cellar") - 1985

More information and photos on "Daves Old Computers".

Sorry, don't regularly follow this list anymore - contact me through my
site.