IBM PC Connecting to DECNET

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Wed Jun 1 00:10:05 CDT 2022

On 5/31/22 10:48 PM, Dennis Boone via cctalk wrote:
> If the stack that's installed is DECnet/DOS, then there are a few
> docs on bitsavers.  I'd guess that the command "C:\CJR" leads to the
> stuff that loads the network stack and tries to set up the connections.

I have zero experience with DECnet of any form ... yet.  But it looks
like the commands in the autoexec.bat file are loading keyboard /
display drivers and not networking.

I agree and think the c:\cjr command (batch file?) is probably where the
network commands are coming from.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die