Testing H745 Regulators

Jonathan Chapman lists at glitchwrks.com
Wed Jan 26 19:12:28 CST 2022

Get yourself a largeish 24V transformer, I use an old 8A Stancor:

http://www.glitchwrks.com/images/dec/pdp1110_psu_repair/5411086_under_test.jpg

The AC input can be between 20-30V so it's not critical. Plenty of other "control transformer" type units would do fine.

You shouldn't need a lot of current on the 15V rail.

Thanks,
Jonathan