2 microvax 3800's for sale

Jonathan Stone kiwi_jonathan at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 15:30:02 CST 2022

The first system says no storage. Second system is unspecified.
A KA655 does not have onboard DSSI, so DSSI would be via KFQSA/M7769.

I've expressed interest in at least one system, tho shipping to California will cost about as much as the hardware.     On Wednesday, January 26, 2022, 12:49:50 PM PST, Zane Healy via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

 It might help people decide if you mention which chassis, and boards these include.  I gather they don’t include Hard Drives?  If they’re 3800’s, I *assume* they would need DSSI drives?

Thankfully you’re amost as far from me as you could be, and still be in the US.

Thanks,
Zane