2 microvax 3800's for sale

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 14:18:13 CST 2022

Hello,

I had picked up these machines fresh out of high school. I actually worked
a deal with the buyer to make payments out of my paycheck for a few weeks
till they were paid in full. i have not had the time to focus and get them
running.

one machine i have had up to the cpu monitor, no internal disk drive.

the second machine has some corrosion on the front panel board, where the
battery leaked. it iminimal, and the bad battery is removed.

open to offers.

located in US Florida

Looking to sell off excess stuff, i want to focus on my pdp11's and
mainframes.