Building a BA08 for a pdp8/L

pbirkel at gmail.com pbirkel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 10:19:36 CST 2022

I have absolutely no idea!  Jameco would have likely been my source for most components although we did have a Hamilton-Avnet in town and it's possible that ordered some components from them (I still have a NS databook with their sticker on it).  It's entirely possible that I fiddled with some TTL gate-delays to derive a good-enough approximation.  Where are you getting your circuit schematic from?  Maybe if I look at it a bit something will come back to mind ...