IBM Model C typewriter

D. Resor organlists1 at sonic.net
Thu Jan 13 02:27:24 CST 2022

The golfballtypewritershop list groups.io, though there is only around 30+ members.

The foolish created a Facebook group where there are several hundred gambling fools.

I'll take no part in Facebook ever again, and therefore have regained a little privacy back.

Meanwhile Mozilla Firefox is doing weird things, as if it can't find the DNS. I have tried to re-install/refresh with the same result.

I guess I'll have to reboot.

Donald R. Resor Jr. T. W. & T. C. Svc. Co.
http://hammondorganservice.com
Hammond USA warranty service
"Most people don’t have a sense of humor. They think they do, but they don’t." --Jonathan Winters