IBM Model C typewriter

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Wed Jan 12 21:25:48 CST 2022

On 1/12/22 5:49 PM, Van Snyder via cctalk wrote:
> I have an old IBM Model C typewriter. I can't bear to throw it away,
> even though it doesn't work well. The carriage doesn't advance, and the
> A key doesn't work. Do you know how to tune it up?
>
> If you want it, it's yours for the price of shipping. I'll probably
> take it to UPS and ask them to pack it.

I'm sure that there are typewriter collectors that would be interested.
But I have no idea how to connect with them.

Aside:  I wonder if there are any newsgroups.

I wonder if Curious Mark or Co. would be interested in it.  It seems to
be similar to mechanical Teletypes and adding machines.  Who knows,
maybe we'd see a restoration video about it.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die