PMI memory on an -11/93 (Was: Installing an operating system on an 11/83)

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 22 15:09:56 CST 2022

I always thought that you cannot add (PMI) memory to an 11/93.
There are two versions of the 11/93. One with 2 MB, the other
with 4 MB of memory _on board_.   And that’s it.
If you have an 11/93 CPU with 2 MB on board, the board is just
half populated with memory. I don’t think you can add memory
externally.  But I might be wrong …

Henk, PA8PDP