SGI Indigo keyboard / mouse / converter wanted

Douglas Taylor dj.taylor4 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 20 10:26:40 CST 2022

Jules,

I don't have a solution, only the same problem, but with a Tektronix
4200 series graphics terminal. Keyboards are rare, there is one on ebay
for $700, yikes!
However, I do have 2 of these terminals and one working keyboard.  Was
starting to go down the path of intercepting the startup, POST exchange
that occurs, then trying to adapt a common PS/2 keyboard.
I was looking for minimal capability, not perfect emulation.

Doug