DEC AXV11-C analog board

Douglas Taylor dj.taylor4 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 19 11:03:38 CST 2022

Put one together with back to back 9V batteries and a 5K pot.  Does
exactly what I wanted.

The Data Translation board is set up for SE inputs and +/-10 V input range.
Was able to apply a series of DC voltages to the DT2762 board and record
the A/D value using ODT (tedious, but works OK).
Using Octave (Linux) was able to convert the A/D 2's complement Octal
numbers to decimal and plot input voltage versus A/D decimal value.
Expected to see a nice clean linear plot.
The one DT2762 seemed to 'drop' bits, while the newer one seemed OK.

Next step is to capture a time varying signal and see if the A/D output
follows the input correctly.  I'd like to use Macro-11 to manage the A/D
board and Fortran to deal with the data.
What is the Fortran or F77 interface with Macro-11 routines?

Doug