Also WTB: DEC VSXXX-AA Mouse or Compatible

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Fri Feb 11 14:07:53 CST 2022

> On Feb 11, 2022, at 2:52 PM, Jonathan Stone via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>

> If available, I'd like to purchase a bunch.

FWIW: it would not be all that hard to convert from readily available USB (or PS2) mice to DEC protocol.  I did the analogous work for keyboards (LK201) on Arduino.  That same hardware could do this job with different firmware  Someone asked me about that a while ago; it's not something I would undertake because I don't have any relevant systems to use it on, but it doesn't look like a difficult job.

	paul