DEC AXV11-C analog board

Douglas Taylor dj.taylor4 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 13:34:17 CST 2022

Update on this:  I did put together a battery and voltage divider to
test the AXV11.  The label on the A/D module says it brings the output
from the multiplexer to one of the external pins.  I was able to verify
that the voltage applied to a couple of the A/D inputs makes it through
the multiplexer when selected using the CSR.  The next output available
is from the Sample and Hold, and this is always pegged at +12v.  Am I
wrong to assume that the sample and hold will 'freeze' its output when
the A/D go bit is set?

At least the D/A's work on the AXV11 I have!  Glass half full.

Next tried the Data Translation DT2762 with the voltage divider source
and this board appears to work correctly.  What I was able to observe
was by applying different voltages to the input I see different binary
values in the DBR.

The manual from bitsavers for this board lists a complete Macro
diagnostic program in an appendix. Does anyone have an electronic copy
of this Macro code?  Or the compiled utility?

Doug